This policy is intended to inform you of the privacy practices of www.heartlandsurrogacy.com. The policy only pertains to the information collected on this website. It will inform you of what is collected and what it is used for. It will also inform you of who has access to this information and how to contact us if you feel that there are any inaccuracies.
The information collected on this site or via online forms is the sole and exclusive property of Heartland Surrogacy (“Agency”). The information shared with the Agency is not sold or rented to anyone unless you give your consent in writing. We may contact you in the future regarding our company or the services we provide, unless you opt out.
All information remains in secure storage and is only accessed by employees or owners of the Agency who need the information in order to do their job. Your information is protected both online and offline.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-995-BABY if:
- You believe we may have inaccurate data
- You would like to update/correct information
- You would like to delete information
- You have concerns about how your information is being used
- You would like to opt out from further communication from us.